**NOTE: We have 3 similar positions for Accounting Manager and Staff Accountants in Los Angeles
National commercial real estate and investment firm has a need for an Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager will assist the Controller in directing accounts payable, accounts receivables, and cash management functions within the accounting function. These functions include ensuring timely payment of the organizations fiscal responsibility, credit management and collections, and co-ordination of tax filings. A wide degree of creativity and a solid understanding of GAAP are expected.
· Supervises the accounts payable and billing functions.
· Maintains accurate vendor and W-9 files; prepares annual 1099’s.
· Review AP best practices and recommend changes in Company's processes to ensure accounts payable and accounts receivable functions are scalable.
· Maintains appropriate insurance coverage for the company’s assets. Works with broker to maximize coverage levels and minimize annual premiums.
· Prepares monthly cash flow forecast and investment strategy.
· Develops and maintains collection strategy for Receivables .
· Prepares assigned lead schedules for annual audit .
· Bachelors in Accounting / Finance or similar
· At least 6+ years of experience
· Peachtree or Great Plains experience
· Oracle or SAP Experience
· Treasury Management
· Ability to work with resources in other departments
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· CPA or MBA is preferred
Benefits:Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and more! 401k with company match LTD, paid holidays, PTO
ALL positions are Direct-Hire
For CONFIDENTIAL consideration, email a Word resume to: Finance@TrabucoGroup.com
Key words: Accounting, Accounting Manager, Analysis, Assistant Controller, audit, Auditing, auditor, big 4, budget planning, budget reporting, budgeting, business analyst, CEO, CFA, CFO, chief financial officer, CMA, cognos, compliance analyst, controller, corporate financial analyst, cost accounting, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, director of finance, economic modeling, FASB, federal tax accountant, finance, financial analysis, financial analyst, financial manager, financial modeling, financial projections, financial reporting, GAAP, hyperion, international financial reporting standards, IFRS, Jr. financial analyst, lead financial analyst, loss, management, MBA, operations accounting, peachtree, peoplesoft, profit, reports, Sarbanes Oxley, SEC, senior accountant, senior financial analyst, SOX, SQL, staff accountant, strategic planning